Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 21.25% among PSUs in India.
- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (FCC): 03 Posts
- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Hydro processing): 03 Posts
- Process Design & Scale Up Manager: 01 Post
- Deputy Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Crude Evaluation & Fuel Testing): 01 Post
- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Catalysis): 04 Posts
- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Nanotechnology): 03 Posts
- Manager / Deputy Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Analytical): 03 Posts
- Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Bioprocess): 02 Posts
- Manager/ Deputy Manager (Petrochemicals/ Polymers): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager/ Sr. Research Officer (Corrosion study/ Metallurgy): 01 Post
- R & D Officer (FCC): 01 Post
- R & D Officer (Hydro process): 03 Posts
- R & D Officer (Nano Technology): 01 Post
- R & D Officer (Process Design & Scale up): 03 Posts
- R & D Officer (Crude Evaluation & Fuel Testing): 01 Post
- R & D Officer (Bio- process): 01 Post
- R & D Officer (Petrochemicals/ Polymers): 02 Posts
- R & D Officer (Catalysis): 01 Post
- Safety Officers: 09 Posts
- Information Systems Officers: 08 Posts
- Legal Officers: 05 Posts
- Officer Trainee – HR: 06 Posts
Fee: Rs.610/- for General & OBC candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Online Application System will remain open from 1200 hrs. on 01/ 06/ 2016 to 23:59 hrs. on 30/06/2016.
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
STEP 1: Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) and resume (maximum file size 200kb in doc/docx file format) ready before filling online application form.
STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
STEP3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference. Note: Candidates are âNOTâ required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
For more details, please visit: http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/Advt_Website_Final.pdf